- 60g millet
- 5 cups of water
- 160g pumpkin
- 4 blades of pandan leaves
- 3 red dates – sliced
- 50g rock sugar
- Wash millet and let it soak for about 1 hour.
- Boil 5 cups of water. Once the water is boiling, strain the millet and put into the boiling water. Add in Pandan Leaves, 100g of pumpkin and red dates
- Turn to medium heat and cook for 20 minutes. Add in the remaining 60 g of pumpkin.
- Add in the rock sugar and cook for another 10 minutes.
Feedback from my family:
My daughter did not even want to try. My husband said it was average.